I'm working on a more accessible recipe index, but in the meantime, I thought I'd suggest some quick and easy breakfast ideas. After all, it is the most important meal of the day!
Muffins and Breads
- Make up batches of muffins or bread and once cooled wrap and freeze individual muffins or slices of bread so they're ready to "grab and go."
- Freeze your leftover weekend pancakes and reheat in the toaster for a quick weekday bite
- Best Blueberry Muffins
- Mini Pineapple Muffins with Coconut Crumble
- Lemon Butter Muffins
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Maple Almond Butter Cookies
- Date Nut Bread
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- Perfect Pancakes
- For a money-saving option, buy the 32 ounce containers of yogurt and portion it in individual containers. Packed with a side of granola in a baggie and a spoon, you're ready to leave in no time flat!
- For quick steel cut oats, see the note at the bottom of "Funky Monkey Oatmeal."
Keep a stash of hard boiled eggs in your fridge for a quick high protein bite or make up batches of breakfast burritos or egg sandwiches, wrap individually and keep in the freezer ready to microwave on a moment's notice.
- No-Fail Hard Boiled Eggs
- Breakfast Burritos
- Frizzled Eggs
- Homemade "Egg McMuffins": fry (or "frizzle" see link above an egg and layer on a toasted English muffin with a slice of cheese